Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Abolishing Pain

Today was hard. Relationships with mothers are hard. At least with mine. I care about our family a lot... most times I think I care about it more than my mom, dad, or brother. And it's hard when someone accuses you of not caring & not putting forth effort. If anything, I run away from the relationships within my family because there is too much pain from the past that keeps creeping up from behind me. Then it catches up and says "I'm ba-ack..." in a tantalizing tone & I end up reliving the pain. Pain SUCKS. There is too much pain in my life... so I try to abolish it peice by peice... by ignoring things, situations & people so I don't have to feel emotion. But that doesn't solve anything, now does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home