Friday, March 25, 2005

I've Got Your Letter, You've Got my Song.

Summer is fast approaching and the weather here is already beginning to be unbearably hot. I don't know what I will do... I guess just spend my afternoons lying on my bed, fan full-blast, trying not to move a muscle...

I have been having a lot of struggles in my personal life with jealousy of others. Other staff who seem to get so much more attention than I do from the girls... crossovers with roles, etc. I want the girls to like me the best. I want them to appreciate me as much as they appreciate other people. Don't they see how much I love them? Yet i continuously get burned. Why am I here? Everyday I have to convince myself of why I am here.

Lately I have been staying in better touch with Jessika and Mandyie & this has really blessed me. Jessika just finished up working at a girls group home so it is so nice to have someone who can relate to me! Mandyie is married & it's nice to have a friend who is married who also loves the Lord & wants to serve him but doesn't always know how. Humph. The truth is I don't really have any good friends here yet. I feel lonely and so it is good to be reminded that even though I am hundreds of miles away, I still have friends.

Why are you so far away from me?
I need help, and you're way ACROSS THE SEA!!!
Oh... I've got your letter, you've got my song.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home