Friday, February 04, 2005

Saving your excrement.

Here I lie in my bed... lined with fleece sheets. I thought it was supposed to be hot.. . but I am shivering my goosebumps off. Sometimes I feel it is not fair; but I do not want to be another person who is always complaining about the fairness of life. So I won't. However, I have been sick on and off since coming to this tropical country about 5 months ago. What is it?! A reoccuring parasite... an amoeba? I don't know... but the other day I went to the "clinic" and they tried to shove an I.V. in my arm and keep me there overnight. I said hEcK nO! So now I have to bring in a poop sample - isn't that fun? I don't think it's that embarrasing since I actually enjoy the subject of poo. Here's an idea: whenever you have an unusually large log... don't flush! Leave it there for the next person to see. After all... if you actually told them how big it was, they probably wouldn't believe you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home