Sunday, February 20, 2005

Urinary Infection?!

Well... I finally made it back to the doctors and managed to get out of there alive. I explained my flu-like symptoms to him and then the next day I find out he diagnosed me with a urinary infection. What?? I really don't think I have one. Anyway - so he gave me antibiotics and arthritis pills... yes, the doctors here are questionable. So I will take the pills.... I've been taking them for 2 days now and already feel a bit better so maybe there is something to this diagnosis. Onward & upward....

My mother-in-law is coming to visit next month! I am really excited about it - she will be here for 7 days and we will get to spend about 4 or 5 with her. Hopefully we will get some time on the beach!

Right now my main concern is still feeling better physically, so keep praying for that!

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home