Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Something Smells Like.....


Tonight I was confronted by a woman outback of my apartment. She said "do you have a bag for your dog's poop?" and I said I did. Then she said "yah right, let me see it!" and I was just thinking ... "what in the world is this lady doing? who does she think she is to accost me and make me show her my poop bag??" So I just stood there looking at her with disgust and and she said "it's people like you that ruin it for the rest of us!" and then I told her she didn't know the facts. I asked her how long she had been living here and she said "five years!!" and I said "and how often have you seen me before?" (I've never seen this lady before) and she just made a noise and said "you usually go out front with your little pooch don't you?" and I said "no" and then she just said something else rude and went inside....

I just had to blog about it because it is these moments in life that I can't believe. I don't understand how someone could have the gall to talk to a total stranger like that and accuse them of something that they know nothing about. Whether or not I pick up my dog's shit isn't even the issue... I mean - in order for me to talk to another human being in the regard she did they would have had to have stolen my wallet or something... well... probably even more than that because a guy did try to steal my wallet once and I just said "hey!" really loud and gave him a disgusted look....

Anyway, it's people that act in such a self-righteous manner that are the ugly people in this world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people are just grouchy. It's like when a person watches a movie or listens to a performance just to pick out the mistakes. Maybe this lady is sad, or lonely. She should still hold her tonge!!

November 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home