Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pettunia


This is my new bunn-o, Pettunia! She is pretty cute. My last bunny, Fennel, was a lop earred and a boy whereas this one is a girl so we have a lot less problems with her "humping" the other animals in the house (which she doesn't do at all) & spraying urine! I got her from the shelter here whereas Fennel was from a pet store that I will no longer support anymore because he was sick when we purchased him and I just liked him too much to bring him back. For anyone in the Sault, that pet store is Animalia in case you were interested. Don't buy your rabbits there! Fennel was also grey just like Pettunia.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank Rizzo said...

well it is the same as the flower, i just always thought it was spelled with two "t"'s and when Kris told me it wasn't I tried spelling it with one but it just didn't seem right...

PETUNIA
PETTUNIA....
i guess you could spell it either way!

April 10, 2007  
Blogger Frank Rizzo said...

oops, that's me - Virginia - under kris' account!

April 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home