Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Itch That Never Ceases

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! Here I sit at the computer, my torso completely covered in hives... slowly spreading to my arms and legs. It is SOOOOO itChY!!! It started over a week ago- an allergic reaction to something. I couldn't go to the walk-in clinic at all this week so I hopped myself up on benadryl and managed to sit through 8 hours of training everyday at my new job, eagerly awaiting the weekend and the doctor that would hopefully bring relief to my pain! Well I went tonight and luckily he gave me a prescription for the allergy medication Reactin as well as another one called Prednisone that sounds like a pretty hardcore drug from what he was telling me. I have to start with 8 pills a day of that stuff and work my way down to two... and I'll be taking medication for a month. We don't know what it is i'm allergic to yet but hopefully it won't come back! I've had sporadic hives a few times in my life before that were related to eating or picking blackberries but this is very different and more severe. Please pray for the ceasing of the itch!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home