Thursday, July 13, 2006

My Rabbit Pooped!!!


I couldn't be happier. :0) !!! My rabbit has been sick for the past week and at one point I thought he might die. I ended up taking him to the vet and she put him on some antibiotics and told me that I needed to force feed him and force water into him every few hours. I also had to make him take the antibiotics 3x/day. Well, he's been taking them for 4 days now and today he pooped for the first time in about 6 days!! I think he is on the road to recovery as he is snuggling Ellie on the floor as I write this! Thank you Jesus for keeping my little Fennel safe; the Lord cares about his critters!

2 Comments:

Blogger julielewisandthenews said...

Fennel is so cute! Man he looks like he could be the same size as a cat - how much does he weigh?? oh wait, maybe that's because he's lying beside your little dog. anyway, I'm glad he's feeling better and is on the road to recovery.

July 20, 2006  
Blogger Virginia said...

thanks for all the support! hee hee hee. it actually was kind of emotionally taxing! he is 100% better now though & i think we've grown closer through the experience! He actually only weighs 2.5lbs so he is definitely smaller than a cat.

August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home