Monday, July 03, 2006

Scooting Around in my Automobile...


So, I really want a scooter. I have for EVER. I'm starting to realize that if I really want one, I could get one. The colour picture below is the one I really want, but it is simply a new model of a vintage Vespa. They are only making 350 for Canada so I probably won't get one.... maybe I'll actually be able to find a real vintage one for a good price someday.... just like my hopes of someday owning an old VW bug with the hood in the trunk & all that good stuff. It's too bad that scooters are becoming such a "status" symbol in the big cities like NYC and Toronto, but at the same time it's really neat to see them parked everywhere & actually be able to get one at a dealer if you want to. SCOOT ON!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home