Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lake Superior Coastal Trail






As I mentioned in my last post, Kris went on a hiking trip on the Coastal Trail with our friends Dan & Caleb. Well, I went out to meet them for one day in my kayak and it ended up being so windy on the lake that Caleb kayaked my boat back for me and I hiked out with Dan and Kris. It was really hard even though it was only 2 hours... but the scenery was even more breathtaking than I had imagined. The water was so blue that it actually looked more beautiful than the Caribbean! Kris and I are hoping to go out for 3 more days on a kayaking trip before we both start school in September. I am so glad that Lake Superior is in our backyard!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

That is the bluest Superior water i have ever seen. amazing. love you!

August 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home