Monday, January 22, 2007

Last Post for the Day... Really!


Here are some pictures of my new Chaco's... well they aren't really all that new. They were a gift from Kris on our 5th anniversary, last year. I took these pic's not long afterwards and was going to post them so all my camp buddies could see my long-awaited conformation to the preference of the mainstream "gear head". Ironically, the first summer NOT at camp followed. Humph. So, anyway, here they are. I don't recommend going for the double strap though because it is more difficult to get them to stay at the adjustment you want them too because it is easier to move the webbing through the sole.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cal said...

i know that the double straps are harder to keep on task, but i like them because they can become "strappy sandals" and go with your sunday best! The new chaco is the go anywhere shoe...

January 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home