Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sarah

This is a picture of my friend, Sarah. I am so happy that we are living nearby each other once again so that we can hang out like we did back in the day. She has a camp on St. Joe's that she and her hubby are living at for the summer, and I am here in the Sault. We have fun painting together at her camp, and she is showing me the in's and out's of oil painting. And we both have rabbits! Her's is a girl named Tutu, and mine is a boy named Fennel, and they are both loppy earred!

1 Comments:

Blogger kanadians in korea said...

i ACHE to be there with you both, painting. i'm actually coming to ontario in august (for keith's wedding)... i would love to drive up and see you both. u should show me some of your paintings girl! love em.

May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home