Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Couple Committed to the Arctic


"God has really been revealing Himself to us through this journey. He truly does reign! We have so often seen God as the same size as us, we’ve dreamed small, we’ve believed small and assumed that anything He wanted to do in our lives is according to the proportions we’ve given Him. We know He is God, we know He is big, but we are so used to seeing things in a small scale, that even what is big to us is miniscule in comparison to who He is. God is now reformatting our way of seeing Him, He is widening the scope of our vision, enlarging our dreams; revising the scale we use to see things; He is showing us who He is…and He is GOD." - from The Caldwell Family Blog

I have posted a link to their blog with my other links. I have never even met these people, I just happened upon their blog through a comment they had left on my friend, Julie's, blog. I am going to commit myself to reading every single one of their entries until I am up-to-date because these 2 just seem like an amazing couple. They are getting ready to return to Ontario, but have been serving in the ARCTIC for the past couple of years. Wow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home