Sunday, January 29, 2006

4 Things

So apparently there's this "tag" thing going around where you tag someone and they have to answer this "4 Things" questionnaire. So, being the loner I am I have tagged myself... maybe I'm more interested in myself than I should be... :o)


4jobs I've had:
1. Counselling student at The Schizophrenia Society of Ontario; Toronto Chapter
2. Counselling student at The Salvation Army; Florence Booth House shelter for homeless women in downtown Toronto
3. Coffee lady-person at Zoe's Bakery & Cafe, downtown Toronto
4. Housemother of 12 american teenage girls in the Dominican Republic
5. Therapeutic counsellor of 12 teenage boys and girls at a wilderness survival camp in northern Ontario for two consecutive summers

4jobs I still hope to have someday:
1. Writer/author
2. Mental health and/or addictions counsellor
3. Photographer for National Geographic
4. Own my own quaint little hotel or B&B on the coast of an ocean somewhere... maybe on a greek isle.

4beverages:
1. OJ not from concentrate (Tropicana, Columbian Foodstand OJ)
2. Coffee in any way, shape or form (latte, cappuccino, espresso, regular, etc.)
3. Chai latte made by my hubby Kristopher Stubbe
4. Pina Colada with fresh cocunut milk and Belizian coconut rum (to DIE for... i knew I shoulda brought back more than one 500mL bottle of that rum!) :o)

4things i love about the DR:
1. The mountains
2. The palm trees
3. The ocean
4. The girls in Starr House
and.... (sorry, I couldn't help a 5th!) 5. The rainstorms!!!

4books I'm currently reading:
1. And the Angels Were Silent - Lucado
2. Bella Tuscany - Mayes
3. The Bible
4. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe - C.S. Lewis

4movies I abhor:
1. Arlington Road
2. Interview With a Vampire
3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the old one... but the new one wasn't that great either)
4. The Wizard of Oz

4people I REALLY miss:
1. Calley
2. Cate (get a blog!)
3. Bethany & Jessika - hey, these two basically come in one package! (Jess, get a blog!)
4. Dione

4tags:
1. Bethany
2. Kris
3. Calley
4. Julie A. (get a blog!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home