Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blasting Powder


Today i spent the afternoon downhill skiing at Searchmont Resort. It was fun... I almost didn't go because the roads were really bad and it was storming outside. However, I made it and had great fun going down the slopes with the snow blasting in my face. I would say that I am an intermediate skiier, however I have not skiied in the last 5 years so I am definitely having to slow down, practise my turning skills & work on not panicking when I start going too fast. Believe me, this is strange since I used to feel so confident in my skiing that I was a little speed demon! Anyway, I hope to get better by the end of the season and then maybe I'll buy a new pair of skiis too. The ones I have now are probably about 15 years old (i was thinking about it today on the lift)... so I should probably spring for a new pair when they go on clearance. Here's to winter & all the new fallen snow!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barclee said...

i leave comments on yours, you leave comments on mine than. it will be a nice exchange.
i cant ski, but i am proud of you for braving cold northern weather to reach your destination.

January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home